Science Club is formed with a view to making the students interested in science and technology and enabling them to invent something new by themselves.
Some of the activities of science club are:
- It includes every students of Science Group as a member of the club.
- Classes are arranged on a fixed day of each month to instruct students in different.
- Genius students are selected for different types of local and national competitions.
- It encourages students to read various science magazines and to watch different types of science related documentary TV programs.
- Students are inspired to take part in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Olympiad.
- Students are encouraged to make and look for new scientific projects.
Attainments of Science Club:
Every year a Science Fair is arranged and selected 1st, 2nd and 3rd place holders are given prizes.